LEPTO is a nonprofit parent-teacher organization for the educational enhancement of Lakeport Elementary School for all students.
The purpose of the LEPTO is to enhance the educational environment at Lakeport Elementary School (K-3rd grade) through providing volunteer and financial resources, supporting communication between parents, teachers, students, administrators and to foster pride in Lakeport Elementary School throughout the surrounding community.
The LEPTO 2021-2022 Executive Board Members
- President - Barbara Showalter
- Vice President - Elizabeth Horat
- Secretary - Monique Christy
- Treasurer - Megan Buffalo
- Public Relations/Communications - Becca Bondi
For more information, please visit Lakeport Elementary PTO