LEPTO is a nonprofit parent teacher organization for the educational enhancement of Lakeport Elementary School for all students.
The purpose of the LEPTO is to enhance the educational environment at Lakeport Elementary School (K-3rd grade) through providing volunteer and financial resources, supporting communication between parents, teachers, students, administrators and to foster pride in Lakeport Elementary School throughout the surrounding community.
The LEPTO 2020-2021 Executive Board Members
- President - Sharon Thornton
- Vice President - Barbara Showalter
- Secretary - Elizabeth Horat
- Treasurer - Megan Buffalo
- Public Relations/Communications - Becca Bondi
For more information please visit Lakeport Elementary PTO